1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rochon Westmoreland + our own Adrian Garcia!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Vandelay, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Found an episode of a podcast that spotlights several great bassists, including Las Vegas residents Rochon Westmoreland and TBer Adrian Garcia. He also includes a bit of Wooten, Mark King, and a few others for good measure. Very enjoyable.

http://www.fatcityhorns.com/Podcasts/SantaFePodcast1.mp3

(Very nice job Adrian!)

2. adrian garcia

adrian garcia In Memoriam

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    how did you find that? That's Bobby Gladd, on of the classes acts you will ever meet. He is also a great writer and tears up a 12 strings.
    The first Band, Santa Fe is just untouchable in the land the nicest cats. I get to play a real kinda cheesy show 6 nites a week. Why Roschon isn't in that band I don't know. I'm told i'm funny to have around so I will keep my stuff fresh because Roschon plays the crap outta me, i'm to tell ya. But thanks for the kind words, He really outplays me by far. Thanks, man. God bless you.

3. A few of the guys in my band are big fans of Santa Fe. In fact, our keyboardist and lead singer went to Vegas this past week specifically to see their show. Jerry Lopez was really cool, he invited them up to help sing a tune. Anyway, that's how I found this, I was just poking around on their website.

Rochon is a beast on the bass, no doubt. But you're certainly no slouch, Adrian -- I enjoyed your recording a lot! :cool: