Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Rock and Roll Breeds Killer Mice!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by supergreg, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Hahahaha...That was pretty funny. Wonder if it is actually true? Never had that effect on me, but you never know!

jtbp

2. Ah yes! It just goes to show that classical music = life! :D

I saw a report similar to this one on Public T.V. about 20 years ago. It was done with plants, though. They took a variety of different plants (don't remember which ones) and played classical music, rock and Jazz through a small stereo next to where the plants were growing. Some other plants were exposed to no music at all. The results as far as I remember were: The plants exposed to classical music grew faster and fuller than any of the other plants. Rock music either killed or greatly retarded the plant's growth while the Jazz or no music plants grew normally.

And, the volume was always kept low and at the same level for all the types of music so volume had nothing to do with the outcome. It had something to do with the type of waves (don't remember which ones) each type of music produced.

So, hook up with Mr. Bach or Mr. Vivaldi and tell Molly Hatchet to get lost. :D

Mike J.

3. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    I could always ..well..yeah....
    i could always yeah i could always find my way out of the maze pretty fast.. even with Napalm Death and Impaled Nazarene blasting at 100000000000db.
    Didn't make me any dumber:D :D :rolleyes:
    closeminded people.. they hate rock music~!