1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by sturmvogel, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Sorry for the blatent advertisement, but I want to ask you all to go to this page: http://www.rockcamp.com/bandVideos.php?city=Baltimore

To vote for my RRFC band, Roadkill. I would really appreciate your help in getting myself and "bandmates" to the RRFC in London this November. Top 3 vote getters get a shot. Please vote by the end of the day tomorrow, Sept 21.

I am not playing one of my Gibson's (I only brought two this day). I had my RD Artist with me, ready to play some AC/DC numbers, since Chris Slade was one of the "counselors", but we ended up doing a Beatles, a Cream, and a Kinks number. Anyway, my Kubicki seemed better suited for these. I had never played it in a hall before and was quite thrilled with its thunderous sound!

If you don't know what the RRFC is, go to www.rockcamp.com to find out. I went to Baltimore, threw together the three songs in about 3 hours total, jammed a blues number with Eliot Easton, and some other short sessions with Kip Winger and Mark Slaughter, and played at Ram's Head Live that night. It was a lot jammed into one day----but it was fun!

Thanks for indulging an old guy! Cheers.