1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Youngspanion, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Youngspanion

Youngspanion Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2003
    Staten Island, NY
    I'm thinking of bringing my son with me to visit the HOF in Sept. How long would I 'realistically' need there. I'm thinking maybe 2 days for us to enjoy it without actually reading, listening to and viewing every thing there is. Anyones thoughts would be fine.

Thank you.

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Depends... I could've spent two days there easily.

If you're going with someone who isn't into it as much as you are, I wouldn't plan on more than a few hours. I can attest my family was quite bored as I stared at a single instrument for fifteen minutes.

3. I agree that it depends on who's going with you. If your son is into music as much as you are then you'll be fine. I went though and saw everything I wanted to see in 3-4 hours but then I didn't stand and stare at instruments for 15 minutes. It was only 10 minutes tops. :D

4. i looked at everything. read all there was to read. it took me about 6 hours time. my wife and young un went to the science center next door and they loved it. i loved it because i could go at my own pace without them hurryen me up.