Rock and Roller Carts

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by floridagatorfan, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Hey guys. Just out of curiosity, which model of the Rock and Roller Carts are you guys using. Are they worth the money, what do you consider the pros and cons of yours. I'm think of getting one just not sure on which one. I like the R 8 and the price is nice.

2. charlie monroe

charlie monroe Gold Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Buffalo, NY
    floridagatorfan likes this.
  3. BassCliff

BassCliff

May 17, 2012
    So. Cal.
    Hi,

I'm pretty sure I have the R6. I'm able to roll my bass rig (GK MB500 and Neo410), my Carvin PA (mains and powered mixer, no monitors), two basses, stands, gig bag, etc.

wx5E1pnJ2npyqfv_I1nGuPlgRG9EjSRkCTpHX2RnMoRosm7NjByDBONR13tbdmDPbnQd6W95Pl7_bdYEsqs=w844-h633-no.jpg

ORgL4D7q9WsO0ZeotjE2-WQjiQBSRGLJzv6EUeyawYVI7wppQLN-n0Nbfn_HpzlkLx66OMNb5FeDLC4RsGo=w844-h633-no.jpg

The R8 should be plenty. I can't believe that I gigged for over 40 years without a Rock-n-Roller cart.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

4. Wow you can fit alot of gear on there

5. BadExample

BadExample

Jan 21, 2016
    Injiana
    God that makes my back hurt to look at :D

justjake likes this.
  6. buldog5151bass

buldog5151bass Kibble, milkbones, and P Basses. And redheads.

Oct 22, 2003
    Connecticut
    Great carts for the money. Love em. I've got the R6. Figure out whether that is enough for you, or if you need the R8.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  7. jerry

jerry Too old for a hiptrip Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    I forget the model, but mine is the one with the bigger wheels, much better for going over grass/turf and such.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 24, 2022