1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rock of Love

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Yngwie 4String, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Yngwie 4String

Yngwie 4String Banned

May 3, 2007
    Auburn Nebraska
    I typically dont watch these kind of shows, I think they are stupid. However I was watchin Rock of Love for some reason one night, and its actuall pretty fun to watch. So I was wandering who else is watching it, and who do you think Brt should pick?

Im diggin Erin right now.

2. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    they are all ugly.

3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I enjoy the really blonde bimbo Brandy C., Jes, and Samantha.

4. Lacey and Rodeo FTW.

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Pretty funny show, the only chick I like is the tattooed one who likes Tom Waits. Mostly because she is tattooed and likes Tom Waits. But she seems to NICE, and I think she deserves better than a washed up hair metal douche who is going to cheat on her and say, "that's life on the road baby."

The rest of the women totally deserve him. I love the show though, an endless supply of booze + a bunch of women fighting over one man = TV these days.

6. JNowiski

JNowiski

Jan 16, 2006
    Fayetteville/NC
    i'd rather watch the scott b. show.

7. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    the show is pretty sleazy, but i think it's entertaining whenever i catch it.

the only girls whose names i know are dallas and rodeo. dallas got eliminated, apparently. i only knew her name because she was really annoying--it's really something to stand out for being annoying amongst a bunch of annoying people.

and rodeo looks like she can be the mother of some of the contestants.

one of the girls with a boob job seems to be the most intelligent contestant, as far as i've seen. (though i haven't watched much of it. summer tv for me is really just entourage and flight of the conchords.)

8. Yngwie 4String

Yngwie 4String Banned

May 3, 2007
    Auburn Nebraska
    I havent seen the motorcross episode yet, Im gonna watch this afternoon around 2 before work. Hope Erin can ride... a motorcycle.

9. LzeroKI

LzeroKI

Dec 24, 2006
    Charlotte, NC
    Ive only seen a few seconds of the show, but it seemed to me like one of the questions for the girls trying to get on the show may have been "So... just how skanky are you willing to look on national TV?"

10. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Back on tonight... anyone watching?

11. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    I love it when the really stupid ones are talking and when they go "Uhhhhh" and are stumped the producers make a "doink doink" sound when they blink. Friggen hilarious!!!!!!!

12. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    brett michaels has been played like a chump these last two episodes.

i'm actually hoping that none of the nice girls (sam, jes, mia) win because they deserve better.

though from the preview for next week, the crap hits the fan for crazy lacie.

...:bag: ...

13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I'd just like to say, this show introduced me to the term "Clownt**s" :D

14. steve21

steve21 Banned

I like Sam (The tatted Tom Waits girl) most, but I also gotta agree with Matt... she probably deserves better than Michaels.

The "bitchy" girls are pretty annoying.. and mostly unattractive.

I also like Brandi M. She seems fun.