1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rockass 4 string active $305

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Andy_D, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Andy_D

Andy_D

Nov 28, 2009
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Amazon has the Rockbass Corvette Std. with active electronics in transparent blue for $305. Only 2 left. Here's the link.

http://www.amazon.com/RockBass-Warw...al-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1290349588&sr=1-30

I'd get one but I have a new ATK on the way and (hopefully) a Dean Q4 Bart at some point. These are in addition to the 5 basses I have already. I need to control my purchasing urges at least until I thin the herd.

2. Your thread title is full of win. :D

3. Bongolation

Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    California
    No Bogus Endorsements
    Note that the Rockass pictured is the earlier version, which is slightly less desirable than the current, though who knows what you'd actually get if you ordered. Amazon's illustrations relative to the products are often a matter of some humor.

I got one of the far more desirable black ones (have you ever tried to sell a blue instrument?) when AMS dumped them for $199.99 and it's a remarkable bass for the dough, as I've mentioned in other threads. Full German Warwick electronics & hardware, nice build.

4. Andy_D

Andy_D

Nov 28, 2009
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Oh well, just thought I'd post in case anyone is interested. I noticed most of the others on Amazon are selling for twice that.

5. seconded lol it does the job in everywhichway and even more! :D
    anyway thanks for the tip i wish they had any 5 strings

6. Bongolation

Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    California
    No Bogus Endorsements
    I think they're the current ones, which is why. Not that there's really much difference between them.

7. Andy_D

Andy_D

Nov 28, 2009
    Corpus Christi, TX
    AMS has the newer 5 string Rockbass for $399. You could try a price match at Music 123. Read the sister thread about Sam Ash They pricematched a $399 Streamer for $272.

8. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    I'd buy a Rockass bass right now. That would be sweet!

9. I guess for the wives to beat the husband upside the head for buying this. :D