1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rockett Boost In Stock

Discussion in 'Rocket Music' started by RocketMusic, Mar 12, 2008.

1. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Jay Rockett and Co (Rockett Pedals USA) are making a terrific boost pedal that works equally well on bass or guitar.

I use it as the first pedal in my signal chain. The pedal can be dialed in to be a 100% transparent boost, but I set the Punch/Bright switch to Punch so that it fattens my tone just a bit. This is perfect for my sitution, I play a Warwick Thumb NT that's a bit on the thin side due to its PUP placement.

On top of sounding great, the Boost is one of the most beautiful pedals I've ever seen. The top and sides are a single piece of solid copper, so it absolutely shimmers on my pedal board. Take that for what it's worth... which probably is not much to most of us :smug: Jay claims the copper also acts as shielding and contributes to the terrific EMI/noise performance of this pedal.

The pedal is pricy, but we think it's worth it. Transparency and noiseless operation on this level are tough to find on the cheap.

We have a 7-day no hassle return policy if you want to give one a shot. If you don't think it's worth the coin... send it back! I kept mine :bassist: