1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rocktron Cyborg Pedals?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by gnasher1993, Apr 9, 2009.

1. I've recently bought a Rocktron Cyborg Reverb pedal and I absolutely love the sounds it can produce.

I'm looking for a delay pedal and was wondering whether the Cyborg delay was worth a try. Has anyone heard anything of the other Cyborg pedals. I've tried searching all over the internet but I can't even find any reviews :meh:

Thanks,

Gnasher1993

2. mind posting some clips of the cyborg? I had considered as I'm looking for a verb right now.

3. Yeh sure no problem. I'm off school for the next week so I should get round to posting clips then (if I can figure out how).

The cyborg reverb is only $50 from Musician's Friend at the moment (instead of $339). I live in the UK but I had a friend ship it over and I saved about £200 against buying it here.

If anyone could direct me as to how I would go about putting a sound clip into my post that would be a great help

4. Godbody

Godbody

May 27, 2008
    Just ordered one today from MF. Hope its decent...
    If not, I can probably flip it and make a few bucks.

5. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    I'm finding this review not very enticing:

Also, from $339 down to $49? That sounds like a clue to me. :)

6. Hah, yeah. Good point. One day, I will come across a deal on a stellar pedal. One day. Until then, I'll keep putting myself in debt for the sheer joy of random noises :p

7. I payed about $80 altogether, including shipping to the UK (via a friend), for my Rocktron Cyborg Reverb and it's absolutely amazing. Especially for the price! I've not heard much of the delay but the reverb is definitely worth its full price!