Rocktron Utopia B300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Bass2Bass7, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Bass2Bass7

Bass2Bass7

Sep 11, 2008
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: Performance Guitars, Ashdown Amplification & DR Strings
    Just not using it! Think someone else could! BRAND NEW never even gigged with it! Been sitting in my studio for about 2 months. http://www.rocktron.com/products/floorprocessors/utopiab300/

Rocktron Utopia B-300 Bass Floor Multi-Effects Pedal, 128 fully programmable presets, Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Pitch Shift, Flanger, Phaser and Tremolo. Easy-to-program user controls, Up/Down preset Bank by 10 with instant recall buttons 2nd mode with 10 instant access controller switches
    Tap delay note quantization 1/16 , 1/8, triplet, 1/4, 1/2, and whole Illuminated noiseless footswitches Glow in the dark markings on pedal board, Rocktron's HUSH noise reduction
    On board pro-grade expression pedal with integrated footswitch and LED. Upgradable hardware, Easy-to-read, 2-line cool blue LCD display, USB audio recording and playback connectivity, Speaker Exciter for recording and live sound,
    Stereo headphone out, Built-in tuner, Power supply included $200.00

I do not use Paypal! (Really got Screwed!) But all my info will be provided to you if you contact me. To make sure that the transaction goes smooth. My Ebay account has a full 100% listing.

2. Gaetano Paul

Gaetano Paul

Nov 25, 2009
    Sarasota, FL
    Still got it?

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021