1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rodney Appleby Shot

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by purfektstranger, Nov 30, 2006.

1. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
    Rodney Appleby was shot in the jaw while visiting his neighbour and is “in stable condition” in the hospital according to a Buffalo, N.Y. newspaper. Rodney is the bass player in Ian Gillan’s 'Gillan's Inn' project. I met him following Gillan's show in Montreal and he is a true gentleman in everysense of the word. More info is available from guitarist and friend Michael Lee Jackson's blog on the following myspace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=96770686

I am sure Rodney would appreciate some words of encouragement and hope some fellow TB ers will send some love.

2. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Wow, that sux! I hope he makes a full recovery. Did they catch the head lice that did it?

3. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
    According to the info released so far, after being shot, Rodney, who is an ex marine, disarmed the shooter and then called police. The suspect has been charged with attempted murder.

4. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
  5. i just bought that cd last week. it just goes to show, you dont f*@k with a marine. get well rodney.