1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Roger Mayer Voodoo Bass & Guttermouth Fuzz Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MikeMess, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I have two pedals in great condition that I'd like to sell (Paypal) or trade.

TRADEDFirst is the Roger Mayer Voodoo Bass pedal. I see this as a distortion/overdrive pedal and it can get some great tones, but I really don't need it for my tone right now. Velcro on the back $100 shipped to US 48

SOLDSecond is a Guttermouth Electronics Doom Fuzz pedal #11. Fuzz has multiple settings and a crazy looking knob which is quite easy to adjust with your foot while playing (at least that's what I did). Back is clean (no velcro) and the pedal is powered by 9 volt battery only $40 shipped to US 48
    sound clip of GM Doom Fuzz - begins 50 seconds in - http://www.soundclick.com/util/getpl...d=6254569&q=hi

pics:

Voodoo Bass:
    TalkBassItemsForSale004.
    TalkBassItemsForSale005.
    TalkBassItemsForSale006.

Guttermouth Electronics Fuzz:
    TalkBassItemsForSale003.

2. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    PM'd at the crack of dawn regarding the Guttermouth Fuzz

3. If you will ship to the UK (I'll cover all costs) and Ryan hasn't already taken it, I'm very interested in the GM Fuzz. PM me...

4. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    No answer back from OP.
    If it's the Doom Fuzz, it's miiiiiine haha.

5. Also, if RRatajski decides not to take the doom fuzz, it's going off the market. Doing research on the pedal has got me all weepy and nostalgic.

6. Doom Fuzz sold to RRatajski.

7. bump for the Voodoo Bass

8. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    PM

9. and responded - I'll definitely let ya know!

10. Voodoo bass traded to Ebennetts!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.