Roger Mayer VooDoo Vibe

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by TribalisticBass, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Has anyone used one of these things. VooDoo Vibe- newer updated version of uni-vibe. I saw one on e-bay, very pricey, just wondering is it as good as it sounds. Fully analogue, I might add. Not sure I can acctually afford it, already streched on a new amp, just wondering how it sounds on a bass.
  2. guess that no one has tryed this thing.
  3. endlessbassic

Dec 23, 2004
    In short, they sound great for bass (and extra-great on elec. piano!).. if it's a trem/vibe/chorus thing you're after. There's no noticable low-end cut when active, and it's true-bypass. Plus, if i'm recalling correctly, there's an active splitter, so you can run two amps. The tremelo in particular is fantastic; will go very slow, if memory serves.
    Very expensive, yes, but i could see it being the last pedal of it's type i'd ever need (i've seen them used for around $200).

I have an RM VooDoo Bass pedal that runs the show, and has held up very well after years of use.. Hope that helps.
  4. very cool. I could try to pick one of these things up, in the very distant future. man I hate being broke.