1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Roger: Missing presumed gone

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Where's_Roger, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Where's_Roger

Where's_Roger

Nov 24, 2010
    Hello all,
    Long story cut short. Someone stole my bass, an old Roger Munich bass, I've had it for years and I miss it. She sounded awful, but she looked great and she was mine...
    If one of you happens to come across one online, or if you see if suddenly appear for sale, please let me know.

Apologies for the awful pic - they took my laptop too with any decent pics on it. All in all it was a bad day...

Thanks for your help all.

1697742[/ATTACH]"] nation_group.

Attached Files:

2. Labi

Labi

Jun 14, 2006
    Just wanted to express my solidarity and hope that you will find the stolen bass. I know that feeling and I wish no one ever experiences having equipment stolen. And obviously that bass was special to you since you refer to it as "she".
    Best of luck.

3. Ed Goode

Ed Goode Jersey to Georgia Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    Where was it stolen from? Country/state/town, whatever .... lots of good eyes on this forum to search for you, but a bit more info might help ..... :cool:

4. Where's_Roger

Where's_Roger

Nov 24, 2010
    Thanks Labi.

Pointbass: Well it was stolen from my house in France, so I'm not really expecting it to turn up in the States.... but the more people who know about it the better I suppose.

If anyone out there recommends a short scale bass to replace it, I'm all ears...