Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Roger THG?

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by C-5KO, Sep 14, 2005.

1. C-5KO

C-5KO

Mar 9, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    I've contacted Roger about 2 months ago about wooden knobs and pickup covers. He said get back to him in a month.

So, I've been trying to contact him for the last 4 weeks and no response?

Does anybody know if he's around/on vacation/just very busy to answer emails?

2. Noaita

Noaita

Jun 6, 2003
    Shameless booster guy.
    Here I am! I actually had been out of town for a bit. I am behind on my email responding but will get to them this week.

Sorry.

Roger
    THG

3. Basschair

Basschair .............. Staff Member Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    There you go...I was going to say that he'd been away for a bit. Don't worry: it's worth the wait!

4. C-5KO

C-5KO

Mar 9, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Awesome. I can't wait for the reply to my email(s) ;) .

Even more so, I can't wait for my pup covers and knobs!

For those interested, I'm installing one set of Bart J's, and other set of Nord J's in the same bass. Should be pretty cool. I picked up a couple of push/pull, stacked volume/blend knobs. So I'm hoping to have the push/pull for active/passive, and a separate switch for series/parallel.

5. Roger, thanks for doing the single-diameter stacked knob for my Koa Eshenbaugh 6! It always impresses me when a company will do whatever you ask the to. From what I gather, they're either going to be done soon or done already. Can't wait to see 'em!