Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

rogerbmiller

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by jrug, Jan 23, 2005.

1. I have done several transactions on TB and, while the closest I have come to a bad one was still perfectly acceptable, selling Roger my fretless Corvette was the fastest and smoothest deal yet. We agreed on a price and he managed to get a money order to me faster than my wife could figure out how to spend the money. That's fast! He's also been extremely helpful in other ways since then. I can't imagine going wrong in dealing with this guy.

2. twangchief

twangchief Supporting Member

Oct 30, 2003
    Altoona, PA
    rogerbmiller purchased some items from me. Really smooth transaction. Great guy and excellent communicator.

3. Sold my fretless Heartfield to him. Fastest deal I have had yet on Talkbass. Paypaled me the money before I could log back onto my computer. Highly recomend this seller, one of the best I dealt with.

4. What can I say about Roger? He's a straight up guy and made this purchase as smooth as silk. I contacted him about his ATK 100. When he said this bass was mint, it sure was mint. So mint in fact, I brushed my teeth with it. Good guy and great transaction all around. Great communication as well.

Thanks, Roger. :hyper: