Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Rogue amps?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bassist_punk, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Does anyone have any opinions on how well Rogue amps are? I just recently purchased a Rough RB-120BT, and havent had any problems yet, but is there anything I should know about them that I should look out for?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Spontaneous combustion perhaps.

3. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    I have ordered several Rogue items from Musicians Friend and the quality control is very poor. When I ordered one of their combo bass amps, it arrived with NO PACKING MATERIAL. Of course it didn't work, and it was a pain to have to send it back, and have my credit card tied up until they recieved it. I know several others who have orded various items under the Rogue handle... and none of them are happy right now.

I hope yours lasts...

4. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    I bought an RB50 back in February as a practice amp for like 129.00. It sounds so-so, kinda flat. I probably would have been better off saving my money and getting something else :(

5. Don't get it wet or feed it after midnight!