Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

rogue wah pedals

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by superbassman2000, Jul 25, 2004.

1. hello, me again,
    i had already posted this, but people asked for sound clips, so i finally got off my rump and made one!

it gets quiet near the end because i am also working the volume part of the pedal too. its a volume/wah pedal in one...

try this link, you might have to do the right clicking and "save as" thing.

good luck,
    and don't worry about the whole poor timing/crappy song deal, i just wanted to make a sample of the tone you get. i just plugged in and hit record!

Charlie

2. hear, I'll try and write how it sounds.
    [CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK]
    [CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK][CLICK]

now this is ONLY the Rogue chorus pedal that I've told about, but I'm pretty sure that the rest of the pedals carry that same little annoying sound while your playing

3. oh....sorry

let me get that link up...i'll do it after work today...

4. here we go...

hope this site works...
    http://www.angelfire.com/creep/sbm/crappywahdemo.mp3

click on the link, you may have to do the "save as" thing...

like i said, don't worry about the song...i know...it needs work, but i was just screwing around.

Charlie