Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bass_Man61, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Bass_Man61

Jul 18, 2005
    I have done a search on TB about this bass and have found that most of you guys think they are crap . Why is this and does anyone like them . The reason I ask is that I just bought a Peavey amp on ebay and it was a package deal. It comes with a rogue bass . It hasnt got here as yet and I dont know anything about rogue . can I get some feedback please . I really just wanted the amp but hey I got a bass with it :hyper:
  2. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    If you enjoy and use the bass, that's all that matters really. Rogue is a Musicians Fiend house brand, and it is generally considered to be low priced crap. I believe the are Chinese made, and the parts, fit, finish, etc, are generally very low quality.
  3. Bass_Man61

Jul 18, 2005
    Well like I said I just wanted the amp . I thought the price was a bit cheap for both . So I got a cheap bass in the deal :) :bassist:
  4. jake_tim

Jun 28, 2005
    North Carolina
    wel i have a rogue lx200b 4 string it was my second instument, and i guess its ok for a beginner, but right now im intrested in selling it, it just doesnt give me the tone i am looking for, and it has a HORRIBLE fret job, but its not worth the money to get it worked on.

5. well at least you can have fun modding it. Try carving it and defretting it! It's fun!!