Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Rogue

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bass_Man61, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Bass_Man61

Bass_Man61

Jul 18, 2005
    I have done a search on TB about this bass and have found that most of you guys think they are crap . Why is this and does anyone like them . The reason I ask is that I just bought a Peavey amp on ebay and it was a package deal. It comes with a rogue bass . It hasnt got here as yet and I dont know anything about rogue . can I get some feedback please . I really just wanted the amp but hey I got a bass with it :hyper:

2. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    If you enjoy and use the bass, that's all that matters really. Rogue is a Musicians Fiend house brand, and it is generally considered to be low priced crap. I believe the are Chinese made, and the parts, fit, finish, etc, are generally very low quality.

3. Bass_Man61

Bass_Man61

Jul 18, 2005
    Well like I said I just wanted the amp . I thought the price was a bit cheap for both . So I got a cheap bass in the deal :) :bassist:

4. jake_tim

jake_tim

Jun 28, 2005
    North Carolina
    wel i have a rogue lx200b 4 string it was my second instument, and i guess its ok for a beginner, but right now im intrested in selling it, it just doesnt give me the tone i am looking for, and it has a HORRIBLE fret job, but its not worth the money to get it worked on.

-Jake

5. well at least you can have fun modding it. Try carving it and defretting it! It's fun!!