1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Roland/Boss Dr.Rhythm 880 Drum Machine **MINT** & Extras

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by k5koy, May 3, 2010.

1. k5koy

k5koy

Oct 27, 2008
    Dallas, Tx.
    Ok, up for grabs is this gently used, great condition drum machine. Perfect for any level bass player to get ur groove on.
    Comes with original box, manual & a/c adaptor. Plus as a bonus, 1 Boss FS-5U footswitch, the DVD owners manual (A Must have!) and a dust cover. Its mint!
    This is a top of the line machine with 500 preset rhythms, or make 500 of your own. Mix & Match to create original songs, or use it to build a solid natural sense of timing.
    its a 1 owner machine, and pristine like the day it was first opened, not a scratch.

Asking $325 Shipped to CON US OBO PayPal ok.

DR880kit.
    litup.

Thanks! Koy

2. k5koy

k5koy

Oct 27, 2008
    Dallas, Tx.
    You can make me an offer, if its good, I might take it, if not, I will thank you and decline...
    Koy

3. k5koy

k5koy

Oct 27, 2008
    Dallas, Tx.
    Price drop:
    Now $325 Shipped to CON US! Lets move it out!

4. k5koy

k5koy

Oct 27, 2008
    Dallas, Tx.
    Ok, you guys know what I'd like to get for this great machine..So tell me, seriously, what will you give?
    Koy

5. dratzsch

dratzsch

Jul 20, 2009
    Omaha Ne
    PM sent

6. k5koy

k5koy

Oct 27, 2008
    Dallas, Tx.
    This unit sold

Koy-West Texas