1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Roland Cube 100 and 115X Powered Extension Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SteveC, Jun 6, 2007.

1. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Eastern North Dakota
    115X

I bought this used and have had it about a week. Nice powered cab/sub. Thought I would try it with my combo amp but it’s just a little more than I want to haul around. It sounds great as either a 2 way cab or sub. Here’s the overview from Roland:

Bass amp technology takes a big stride forward with the new D-Bass series. Roland’s newest and most advanced bass amplifiers employ proprietary FFP™ with Active Speaker Control technology for lightning-fast response and ultra high-quality bass tone. Built with FFP with Active Speaker Control technology for super high-quality sound, power, and efficiency. FULL RANGE and SUB WOOFER Modes. The D-BASS 115X can also be used effectively as an expansion speaker with other small bass amps.

These go for $900 new. This one is in excellent condition. Let’s say $500 shipped.

http://web.mac.com/steve.carriere/iWeb/Steve & Robin/Steve's Bass Stuff.html

2. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    PM sent....I'll take the Cube.

3. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Eastern North Dakota
    Looks like the Cube is gone - pending payment details.

4. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Cube most definitely gone....bump for 115X.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 24, 2021