1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Roland Cube 60 (1970's)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Kindofblue, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Kindofblue

Kindofblue

Oct 13, 2008
    Canada
    Hey guys,

I have been browsing Kijiji in my local area for a small bass combo to use at home for practicing or coffee shop gigs and came across a 1970's roland cube combo. it has recently been serviced and clean and is in prestine condition. The catch is the guy says make an offer. I am little unsure what to offer and after browsing I have seen varying prices and offers online.

What is your guys opinion?

heres the add in case:
    http://www.kijiji.ca/v-amp-pedal/city-of-toronto/1970s-roland-cube-60-bass-amp-very-clean/603453216

Thanks!

2. psp742

psp742 Washburn above others.

Jun 4, 2012
    Morganville, NJ
    I own a Roland Cube-60 Bass with Orange Tolex MiJ, the previous owner put a 12" Eminence Gamma speaker in it... i paid $140 and i am more than happy with it. It's my only bass combo amp.

RolandCubeCB-60Bass_zpsa3b3f208.
    i put my Roland Cube60 Bass on a On-Stage lean back stand

RandallRX120DPeaveybass1820a_zps187aec89.
    i own a Randall RX120D 120w guitar amp head and Peavey bass enclosure 1820 (just set the treble low and it works ok)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    crobasster likes this.