Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Roland EM-25 Keyboard-Anyone Tried It?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I was looking into getting this keyboard next month. The reviews on Harmony Central are positive, but I was wondering if anyone here has or has tried one.

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Bump.

3. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Just read up on it. It looks interesting. Let us know how it sounds/feels/works out.:cool:

I am trying to build a decent home studio set up. I am getting a Yamaha S08. 88 key semi weighted, but with all the sounds and functions of the S03. I should have the money in about another month.:hyper:

4. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Yeah, most of the Yamaha models I've seen are good. I'd love to get a Motif, but I'm buying this with my GC credit card and am limiting myself to $400 or less.