Roland GR-20 - new Stammie - HELP!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bubingaboy, Mar 13, 2005.

1. bubingaboy

Oct 18, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Okay, a few weeks ago I posted a thread about Roland V-Bass.

I need to ask the question. I have read the threads and visited harmony central. I can't seem to find a good review of how well the GR-20 works with a bass (particularly with a 13 pin output internal preamp type thingy... good english, huh?).

Anyway, where can I find a good write up on how well the Roland GR-20 WITH THE BASS PATCH DOWNLOAD works?

My Stambaugh should be ready in the next couple of weeks and I want some informative information (what else would it be?) from some people that have had mileage with this setup (i.e. bass with GR-20).

Sooooo..... anybody out there work with the Roland GR-20 WITH A BASS GUITAR before?

Let me know!!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read my incoherent thoughts (hey... it's Friday night.....).
  2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Please don't double post topics, you already posted this in basses, and I already answered you there.

Please do a search in this form using the search term 'GR-20 or GR20' and you'll find lots of information. Once you've read that, if you have any specific questions I'll be happy to answer them.