1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Roland GR-55, ZOOM B3. Cheapest on TB!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DeltaPhoenix, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roland GR-55 The newest, baddest guitar synth around. It has a bass specific mode, HUNDREDS of synth sounds, the ability to have 2 PCM based synth sounds, 1 COSM sound and your natural bass tone all mixed in patch. Plenty of onboard effects and parameters for editing your sounds, a built in looper, tuner, lots of input and output options. This unit can also do pitch to midi conversion so you can play soft synths, synths, etc.
    All specs are listed here: http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=1148
    This does not include the GK-3B pickup. New units without the pickup cost $700. This synth has about 10 hours use, Comes with everything it should,
    $517 shipped in the CONUS, paypal accepted

[DEL]Zoom B3 Like new unit. The BEST bass specific Multi Effect on a budget, PERIOD. Amp Sims, Preamps, 3 slots in a patch, tons of effects like the usual suspects (Drive, chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, reverb, synths, pitch shifting, with lots of variations of each) plus cool stuff like (bit crusher, slicer). Then there are the utility functions like a GREAT Tuner, drum patterns to practice with, a really good DI, computer connectivity for recording and editing patches, headphone out for quiet practice, and More!
    Full specs here: http://www.zoom.co.jp/products/b3/

New, these are $200, I'll take $155 shipped CONUS, paypal accepted. Box and everything come with the [/DEL][DEL]unit.[/DEL]
    THANKS

2. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny

Nov 15, 2006
    Maryland
    El Presidente of Sanford and Sonny Audio Weapons (Bluebeard Fuzz)
    Bump for awesome

3. Thanks Sonny!
    I will probably be adding a few thing to this thread (or starting another, soon).
    PM me for pics.

4. I just listed the GR-55 on eBay, So it may be pulled quickly. So if you are thinking about it, now is the time.
    TB price drop.

5. gjbassist

gjbassist Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2005
    Kansas City, MO
    PM sent.

6. B3 gone

7. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    Bump for some synthy synth awesome fun time.

8. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny

Nov 15, 2006
    Maryland
    El Presidente of Sanford and Sonny Audio Weapons (Bluebeard Fuzz)
    I heard when you buy stuff from Deltapheonix you get free superpowers thrown in.

9. GR-55 and the power of invisibility were sold on Ebay! You guys missed out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.