Roland Jamstation JS-5 (Anthony Wellington Edition)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jmac, Jul 26, 2013.

1. jmac

jmac

May 23, 2007
    Lancaster, Pa
    For sale is my Roland Jamstation JS-5. I jokingly call it the Anthony Wellington edition because, as a former student of his, he loaded his personal patches on it. He'll do this for anyone at no charge because he's awesome!!! I highly recommend him as a teacher.

I'll also include a sheet of Anthony's that lists the practice patches that he uses.

[DEL]Asking $150 shipped CONUS. [/DEL] $125 shipped CONUS.

The unit itself is in great condition. All buttons, knobs, etc are fully functional.

The power supply had a run in with the previous owner's cat. It has some electrical tape help, but is fully functional. I haven't had any issues in the four or five years that I've owned it.

js5.png

2. jmac

jmac

May 23, 2007
    Lancaster, Pa
    Bump. Price drop $125 shipped in CONUS.

3. jmac

jmac

May 23, 2007
    Lancaster, Pa
    Bump

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021