1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Roland KC-110

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Razman, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Razman

Razman

Feb 10, 2005
    Orange Park, FL
    Price:
    So I'm somewhat on the fence about this little guy. I inherited it from my dad when he passed; he played accordion through it (but don't hold that against him) and while the sound it produces defies it's size, I would never intentionally purchase one of these.

Specs are below, but in a nutshell it's a 2x15 watt stereo combo amp with three inputs and even runs on eight AA batteries. It will go for a good while too; I have an extra set, and a non-original but matching AC adapter for it.

It sounds great - has built in digital reverb, chorus, or a stereo 'wide' effect that sounds huge - but it won't win any volume wars. It's plenty loud for bedroom practicing, but I couldn't use this as a stage monitor because it just isn't loud enough for that context. It has a microphone input so it can take vocals and might be good for my daughter's cello or keys but I don't ask it to do things that exceed it's limitations.

The redeeming quality it has is that it runs on batteries, and should I ever need to teach a lesson or try out a new bass, it's a 'grab-n-go' type of thing that works and sounds good. In fact, I brought it with me to do a trade and while the other guy liked the bass I was trading him, he seemed more interested in this thing!

That said it is somewhat sentimental, so I'll throw out a line for now and see what bites.

Thanks,

Eric

Specifications:
    • World's first AA battery-powered stereo keyboard amp! Runs on eight AA batteries, eight AA rechargeable batteries, or AC power (adaptor included)
    • Highly efficient 30 watts (15W+15W) stereo amplifier with two 6.5" (16 cm) speakers and two tweeters
    • Three independent channels with volume control with high-quality stereo digital effects built in: reverb, chorus, "Wide" chorus, and EQ; effects on/off can be controlled with optional footswitch
    • XLR Mic/Instrument input, two stereo inputs, stereo AUX input, stereo line outputs, and headphone output
    • Mounts on a speaker stand (optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand), Built-in tilt-back stand

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  2. bThumper38

bThumper38 brian ebert

PM sent