SOLD Roland Micro Cube Bass RX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Yaphet, Dec 25, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Yaphet

Yaphet

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Price:
    $199
    The quintessential practice/apartment bass amp solution!

I bought this amp while living in NYC, and it couldn't be any better suited for apt life. Small, light, high-quality sound optimized for bass, headphone jack output (1/4", and I can include a 1/8":1/4" adapter) and stereo/mono aux inputs. Also has onboard tap-tempo rhythm loops, COSM amp modeler, and effects.

Fortunate to have a great practice space in my Colorado digs, so this trusty workhorse is out of work!

This amp functions exactly as new and works really well with batteries (it's how I've always used it) but I'm including a brand new power supply that I bought just to make this a complete package. The only notable flaw is a few tears in the carrying strap (pictured)- this doesn't interfere with the structural integrity or function of the strap.

No original box or manual etc. $199 shipped CONUS, PayPal only.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  2. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass

Jan 18, 2009
    Virginia Beach
    Thee are great little amps..

Yaphet likes this.
  3. bassdrummer

bassdrummer Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2006
    Visalia, California
    Highly recommended! Love my Roland micro bass amp. It runs forever on 6 AA batteries. I modded mine so I can mount it on a mic stand as a monitor. Nice tap tempo drum grooves are also great for jamming. GLWTS!

Lumdingo and Yaphet like this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021