1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Roland Micro Cube Bass RX?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bassmore, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Bassmore

Bassmore Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2007
    Virginia
    This little puppy was introduced at the NAMM Show in January. :hyper: Now Roland has added a chap doing a demo video using this thing from that NAMM show on their website. :hyper::hyper: The spec's look really good for a small affordale quality (Roland) very portable practice amp :eyebrow: and the demo video is interesting :eek:but I'm wondering if any fellow TBer's :cool: have had a chance to fiddle with this thing in person? If so, What Say You? :help: Even though the Watts are rated at 2.5w x 2.5w = 5w(Stereo...kinda cool :cool: huh?) that does not really turn me off, my wife recently got a newer TV for the kitchen (I just had to read the audio spec's...see geek here :confused:) and it was rated at 1.5w :( but the thing's volume turned up 75% would push you out of the room :bassist: :bassist: (okay maybe not, but you still had to shout). Anyways, if anyone has tried out :bassist: one of these little 4 x 10 (cm) GI Joe Stack "monsters" can you please share you experiences here?

http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=940&ParentId=72

Thanks all,

2. anesthetist

anesthetist

Nov 25, 2006
    Finland
    i think that's great, for those of us who likes playing in our bedrooms!

i'm interested, wonder how much they'll go for?

3. Bassmore

Bassmore Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2007
    Virginia
    Anthesthetist,

There going for around $230.00 (USD) but I've yet to see any firm ship dates from any Roland Distributors. Can't say I relish playing in my bedroom but on the other hand the audience is very limited and they tend to like what they hear, I've had no bottles thrown at me yet.

4. i really want a go on one of these little puppies!! roland uk says they will be out in april,

can 2x2.5watts really kick out enough juice to get serious tone and can the teeny tiny speakers really cope with low b or even e?????? i know there are 4 of them but still.

if the tone was decent i would snap one up asap.

5. GM60466

GM60466

May 20, 2006
    Land of Lakland
    $229.00US

G