1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Roland V Bass w case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by buddyro57, Oct 16, 2013.

1. buddyro57

buddyro57 me and PJ (living with the angels now)

Apr 14, 2006
    Cedar Falls Iowa
    I put this up for sale a while back, chickened-out and kept it a while longer. Now it is for sale again as I just don't use it as much these days. V bass, G2kb pickup, all cables and case. I have the instruction manual for the pickup but no manual for the Vbass. It is easy to find online as a free download. The only thing I do not have is all of the little spacers, velcro and shims that come with the PU, I think they would be easy to find or to improvise. I actually never had them as I was the second owner of this unit. 350-shipped in the US. It all works well, you can't go wrong for this price. The quality of the effects is very good. One thing to consider is the space between the bridge and back PU on your bass. The Ibanez I now play is a bit too tight. Maybe check the Roland site to see what it recommended.

Attached Files:

2. buddyro57

Apr 14, 2006
    Cedar Falls Iowa
    I'd also be interested in some trades items:

Hollow body bass (not dreadnought style, more along the lines of a Jack Casady or Godin)

various effects, Boss GT10b (no GT6b's please)

And powered studio monitors like Alesis, M-Audio, etc.

Cash added as needed.
    Thanks!

3. buddyro57

Apr 14, 2006
    Cedar Falls Iowa
    as Roberta and Donny would say:
    Where is the love?"

sad V-bass sitting in corner.....:crying:

4. buddyro57

Apr 14, 2006
    Cedar Falls Iowa
    Please close! Thanks

5. JehuJava

JehuJava Bass Frequency Technician

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Still available?

6. AlienbassLine

AlienbassLine

Jan 31, 2015
    Available??