1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Roland VB-99 V-Bass System, FC-300, GK-3B and CB-VG9 bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by anastasio24, Jun 2, 2014.

1. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    Price:
    $1150
    For sale is a Roland VB-99 V-Bass System, FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, GK-3B Divided Pickup and CB-VG9 Carrying Bag. I am the original owner of this equipment. All have always been in a smoke free environment and all equipment works without issue. Everything was tested yesterday. Also included are the VB-99, FC-300 and GK-3B manuals. I have the original box for the FC-300 and the original packaging for the GK-3B included all mounting brackets for the pickup and additional adhesive. The VB-99 power supply (PSB-1U), 13 pin cable (GK cable) and FC-300 connector cable (RRC2 cable) are included. The only blemish on the VB-99 is a scratch where the GK In connecter is on the front. This is visible in the picture provided. There is also a small scratch on the pickup.

The price is $1150 shipped. I will accept PayPal only and will ship to the continental US only.

Pictures are below.
    rolandpackage. vb99top. fc300. gk3b.
    rolandbag1. rolandbag2.

Attached Files:

2. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    Bump

3. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003