Rolls MP1288 MidiWizard

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Fourbin, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Fourbin

Feb 11, 2003
    I have a MidiWizard for sale, looking for $100 obo. This pedal is amazing as it stores up to 8 MIDI program changes and will work with any MIDI device but works perfectly with the Rolls RP93 switcher. These things sell new for $150 and I've honestly never used this unit. Bought it for live use but could never incorporate it into my setup. I've checked it and it works perfectly. Includes power supply and MIDI cable.

More info from Rolls' site:
    Like the MIDIBUDDY, the MIDIWIZARD is also a MIDI foot controller that sends program change information. The unit can also be specially programmed (mapped) to simultaneously send up to eight program changes, on eight different MIDI channels with a single command. The MIDIWIZARD also has eight continuous controller jacks which can be connected to most any standard volume. Continuous controller information is used to change assignable parameters as you play. For example, you can control a reverb decay time, or a chorus depth on your MIDI effects device.

Thanks for looking!