1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rondo ABGs

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Beginner Bass, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Beginner Bass

Beginner Bass

Jul 8, 2009
    Round Rock, TX
    A&R, Soulless Corporation Records
    Does Rondo sell ABGs? I looked at the website, but I heard they don't restock much, so I figured they might just be out for now. If they do, does anyone here have one?

2. They've had them in the past and probably will again. I've never owned one though.

3. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Years ago when they had a store I tried one of the SX ABGs. It was dismal. I'd recommend looking up a Dean in this price range. Seriously. The Deans I've played have been quite good for their price.

4. Spinal Tapper

Spinal Tapper

Nov 15, 2007
    Chicago
    +1 - I have a Dean Playmate acoustic bass, and it's just fine for what I need it for. Snagged it for $90 off a kid on Craigslist, but I dont think the new ones cost much more than that...

5. +1. The ones I've played were very good for 3X the price. I've A/B them several times to more expensive acoustics and the Deans were louder and fuller sounding and felt very comfortable.