rondo music rack cases?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Dean_CustomJazz, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    i just purchased the 4 space rack from rondo music and i was wondering if anybody has a review of it. I plan on this in my rack:
    furman power conditioner w/ lights
    sabine wave rack tuner
    hartke HA3500

2. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    wow, by the time this post gets replied to, it'll be shipped and at my door!:D

3. hey
    i'm interested in getting a rack case, do they ship to england?
    when u get it do u reckon you could tell me what you think of it?
    cheers

*Si*

4. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    sure. Btw, the website is rondomusic.com
    It looks like a good 4 space rack, and for 59.99

5. handlax14

handlax14

Aug 13, 2002
    Connecticut
    hey i thinking about getting an skb 4 space rack and , i know this sounds really dumb but i cant figure out how to get my hartke HA 3500 into the rack. it doesnt have the extended screw panells like on most rack-a-mount heads. so how did u do it?i got the rack casue im gonna get a power amp to power my avatar 4x10 and 1x15.

pat

6. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    when I got my HA3500, it came with a rackmount kit. You simply take of all the plastic sides and corners, and screw the ears in. I'm curious as to why you didn't get the kit too. Heres a few questions for ya,
    Did you buy it used or factory in a hartke box?
    What store did you buy it in?
    When did you purchase it.
    Don't feel dumb, i'd be confused too if there was no rack ears. give me a little bit, i try to find the rackmount kit for ya.

7. Well, you both are lucky sonsaguns...When I got my 3500, I didn't get s#!^ with it...I'd love to have one of those cases for mine...But I can't find the on Hartke's website...

8. Lol.

Dude, your 3500 already has the rack ears :) I'm just guessing though...cause it was mounted in my rack for a year or so :D

Just get a 2 space case, and the screws for it. You're good to go!

9. Hartke is at Samson Tech fine makers of Zoom effects.

10. handlax14

handlax14

Aug 13, 2002
    Connecticut
    yeah i bought it used from daddys junky music. and i didnt get the rackmount kit for it. i could probably pick one up from their website so ill be ok. ne ways now that schools back in im all out of money so until i get my next check i wont have need for the rackmount casue i wont have the power amp i planned on:( .

thanx for your help

pgk

11. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    well i got the rack today, and wow its awsome for 59.99. Tough hard plastic, metal handles on bot sides, butterfly locks, good good quality, plus 20 racks mount screws:D ! Not to mention the shipping. Very good, and extremely fast, and he box was taped and stapled. if your lookin for rackspace, save some money and buy one from here: Rondo Music

12. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    Reviving this old thread to see if there are any current reviews of the Rondo Rack cases...

i am looking at a space rack to fit a QSC powre amp in. will these things hold up under 40+ pounds?

Thanks