Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

rondo music rack cases?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Dean_CustomJazz, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    i just purchased the 4 space rack from rondo music and i was wondering if anybody has a review of it. I plan on this in my rack:
    furman power conditioner w/ lights
    sabine wave rack tuner
    hartke HA3500

2. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    wow, by the time this post gets replied to, it'll be shipped and at my door!:D

3. hey
    i'm interested in getting a rack case, do they ship to england?
    when u get it do u reckon you could tell me what you think of it?
    cheers

*Si*

4. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    sure. Btw, the website is rondomusic.com
    It looks like a good 4 space rack, and for 59.99

5. handlax14

handlax14

Aug 13, 2002
    Connecticut
    hey i thinking about getting an skb 4 space rack and , i know this sounds really dumb but i cant figure out how to get my hartke HA 3500 into the rack. it doesnt have the extended screw panells like on most rack-a-mount heads. so how did u do it?i got the rack casue im gonna get a power amp to power my avatar 4x10 and 1x15.

pat

6. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    when I got my HA3500, it came with a rackmount kit. You simply take of all the plastic sides and corners, and screw the ears in. I'm curious as to why you didn't get the kit too. Heres a few questions for ya,
    Did you buy it used or factory in a hartke box?
    What store did you buy it in?
    When did you purchase it.
    Don't feel dumb, i'd be confused too if there was no rack ears. give me a little bit, i try to find the rackmount kit for ya.

7. Well, you both are lucky sonsaguns...When I got my 3500, I didn't get s#!^ with it...I'd love to have one of those cases for mine...But I can't find the on Hartke's website...

8. Lol.

Dude, your 3500 already has the rack ears :) I'm just guessing though...cause it was mounted in my rack for a year or so :D

Just get a 2 space case, and the screws for it. You're good to go!

9. Hartke is at Samson Tech fine makers of Zoom effects.

10. handlax14

handlax14

Aug 13, 2002
    Connecticut
    yeah i bought it used from daddys junky music. and i didnt get the rackmount kit for it. i could probably pick one up from their website so ill be ok. ne ways now that schools back in im all out of money so until i get my next check i wont have need for the rackmount casue i wont have the power amp i planned on:( .

thanx for your help

pgk

11. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    well i got the rack today, and wow its awsome for 59.99. Tough hard plastic, metal handles on bot sides, butterfly locks, good good quality, plus 20 racks mount screws:D ! Not to mention the shipping. Very good, and extremely fast, and he box was taped and stapled. if your lookin for rackspace, save some money and buy one from here: Rondo Music

12. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    Reviving this old thread to see if there are any current reviews of the Rondo Rack cases...

i am looking at a space rack to fit a QSC powre amp in. will these things hold up under 40+ pounds?

Thanks