1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Root of All Evil

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by cheesemonkey, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Anyone else watch this yesterday i loled. I loved the Ripple of evil on Oprah.

Oprah has millions of followers that will do whatever she wants them to. But what if she makes a mistake? She was going to say "we need to clean up our parks!" but instead she says "we need to clean up our sharks!" Then countless Oprah worshipers will go to the ocean with sponges and buckets to clean great whites. This will lead to the largest shark feeding frenzy of oprah followers for weeks on end. During this time the seal population will greatly increase and their population will encroach on our shores and with there new found confidence they will take over city after city until seals are the dominant species and we bow down to our seal overloards.

2. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    Yeah, I'm glad that now that Lewis Black has realized he's washed up he can delegate actually being funny to other, younger comedians.

3. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    What was that I was saying the other day about attention seeking teens?