1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD ROSCOE BECK IV for your RICKENBACKER.............

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 59jazz, Jan 21, 2017.

1. 59jazz

59jazz Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    DEAL PENDING.
    Looking to trade my RB-IV + $'s for your Rickenbacker 4003FL in just about ANY condition. (may also consider a Cheyenne C II).
    2005 RB-IV in honey burst, neck is set near flat and no buzzing, very comfortable to play. Balanced and weighs in @ 9.2 lbs as per my postal scale. No smoke, pets or noisey/scratchy electronics, set up with nickel Dunlop Super Brites. Theres a finish chip next to the rear strap pin and a hairline crack on the back of the headstock, crack is inline with E string tuner screw hole. The crack was only 1/8 deep and was able to repair it with StewMac CA glue...it's solid. I have seen and repaired the same type of crack on two RB-V's, in which the cracks were more severe and were successfully repaired. Bass comes with oem white pg and 2 WD guards in black and tort. Also comes with all hang tags, plexi ramp between p/ups and a very clean oem case. Trade / sale will be CONUS only. Serious inquiries may pm me for additional detailed pics. Thanks for looking. IMG_2196.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  2. 59jazz

FronTowardEnemy likes this.
  3. FronTowardEnemy

FronTowardEnemy It is better to go unnoticed, than to suck

Sep 19, 2006
    Plainfield Illinois
    Extremely cool bass.

59jazz likes this.
  4. 59jazz