SOLD Roscoe Classic Jazz bass 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CoolBassvibes, Sep 3, 2018.

1. CoolBassvibes

CoolBassvibes Supporting Member

Price:
    $1500
    Strings:
    roscoe 10.JPG roscoe 11.JPG roscoe 9.JPG roscoe15.JPG roscoe14.JPG roscoe13.JPG roscoe 8.JPG roscoe 6.JPG roscoe5.JPG roscoe 4.jpg roscoe 2.jpg roscoe1.jpg roscoe1.jpg roscoe 2.jpg roscoe 4.jpg roscoe5.JPG roscoe 6.JPG roscoe 8.JPG roscoe14.JPG roscoe15.JPG roscoe 11.JPG roscoe 10.JPG roscoe 10.JPG roscoe 11.JPG roscoe 9.JPG roscoe15.JPG roscoe14.JPG roscoe13.JPG roscoe 8.JPG roscoe 6.JPG roscoe5.JPG roscoe 4.jpg roscoe 2.jpg roscoe1.jpg Hi I have a really nice Roscoe classic jazz bass for [email protected]$1499 shipped,and insured in a Protec Contego gig bag.It has a poplar body,maple neck with blocks, honey badger j bass pickups,and an aquilar obp-1 pre-amp, that is wired active- passive,with tone control that works in both modes.Badass bridge,with brass saddles that I filed,and really low action.or I can thow on a vintage bridge.Light barely noticeable scuffs on the head stock,and a real stable neck.Cool thing about Roscoe jazz basses is that it can be easily converted into a p/j setup.The pick up route is set up to accommodate either way.Pre amp is neatly placed in an immaculate route under the pick-guard.Hate to sell it,but have huge dental bills.These axes go for well over 2 and a half grand.Thanks for your attention. roscoe 10.JPG roscoe 9.JPG roscoe14.JPG roscoe13.JPG roscoe 8.JPG roscoe13.JPG roscoe 4.jpg roscoe 2.jpg roscoe 10.JPG roscoe 11.JPG roscoe 9.JPG roscoe15.JPG roscoe14.JPG roscoe13.JPG roscoe 8.JPG roscoe 6.JPG roscoe5.JPG roscoe 4.jpg roscoe 2.jpg roscoe1.jpg roscoe 10.JPG roscoe 11.JPG roscoe 9.JPG roscoe15.JPG roscoe14.JPG roscoe13.JPG roscoe 8.JPG roscoe 6.JPG roscoe5.JPG roscoe 4.jpg roscoe 2.jpg roscoe1.jpg roscoe 11.JPG

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    B-Lo, lgrankin and Adam Wright like this.
  2. dessunx

dessunx

Dec 2, 2008
    Singapore
    I'm curious about the poplar body. How does it sound vs the typical Ash.

3. xnewyorka

xnewyorka Owner, John Fox Bass Inactive Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 26, 2006
    NYC Area
    Dealer for Adamovic, Alleva-Coppolo, Bergantino, Dingwall, Richter, Skjold
    No need to ash, they are very poplar.

wes stephenson likes this.
  4. dessunx

dessunx

Dec 2, 2008
    Singapore
    No as poplar as Ash though. :D

5. CoolBassvibes

To me they sound somewhat similar,and in weight too but it’s in the middle of road between ash,and alder

6. Acoop

Acoop

Feb 21, 2012
    "this is the ad that never ends, the ad that never ends, the ad that never ends." ... I counted 147 pictures and 132 were the same. ... It's a beautiful bass, great price ... but, are there MORE pictures?

jweiss and db59 like this.
  7. CoolBassvibes

Thats a lot of pictures,lol.I seem to not notice that many,maybe a couple of duplicates

Acoop likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021