Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ROSCOE HAS COME TO MINNESOTA

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Fire-Starter, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Fire-Starter

Fire-Starter Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2002
    MINNESOTA
    I think you may recall a few weeks ago that Roscoe basses were comming to Americanguitarboutique in Minnesoat, Well I just got off the phone with them, and one is here, its a five string wine color I think, I told the store I would put the word out, they only have one, and I plan to get over there ASAP to check it out,

just thought I would let you know

peace!!!!

2. SlimT

SlimT

Feb 27, 2002
    Eden Prairie, MN
    Hey!

Where is American Guitar Boutique?

I've been to Willies American Guitars, but haven't heard of the shop you mentioned (been here in Minneapolis about 1.5 years).

TIA

Oh, yeah, how was the Roscoe?

3. Fire-Starter

Fire-Starter Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2002
    MINNESOTA
    Location is on Marshall and Snelling in ST PAUL....I have not tried it yet, give em a call! here is the url.........americanguitarboutique.com

peace!!!!

4. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Awesome. Hey Slim-T-Where in uptown are you? I'm right over by lake harriet...

5. SlimT

SlimT

Feb 27, 2002
    Eden Prairie, MN
    Fire-Starter:

Thanks for the link! Yeah, some pretty high end stuff! Must
    not go there until I pay off my latest bass (Bongo w/2HB).
    Well, maybe if I need some new strings............Danger! GAS!

:p

Romeo:

I'm on 28th and Hennepin. Across the street from Saint Sabrina's.

6. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Wow. You're really close! Ever heard of The Underground? (www.tcunderground.com) I spend alot of hours there. I was just there tonight, jamming with possibly a new band of mine.

7. SlimT

SlimT

Feb 27, 2002
    Eden Prairie, MN
    Ya know, I haven't heard of it, but I've only been here in town for about 18 months.

I went to the site and it looks like a lot is going on there.

Another reason I probably haven't heard of it is because my youth went on holiday many years ago and has yet to come back and even visit.

;)