1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Roscoe has very low output

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by groovejam, Jun 14, 2007.

1. groovejam

groovejam

Apr 26, 2005
    Just got a new roscoe a few days ago. When I first got it and played it through my eden rig it had a normal output.

Now after a few days the output seems very very low, I no longer have the eden and when I tried to play it through my ALembic f-1x/ crest ca9 rig I had to turn it all the way up to even get the signal indicators on the crest to light up at all.

I changed to batteries and that didnt seem to help. This bass has an audere pre and it is brand new. What could be the problem!

2. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    I'm not sure off the top of my head, but are you seeing this low output in all 3 of the Z-mode settings, or just one?

Mike

3. groovejam

groovejam

Apr 26, 2005
    I pretty sure all three, I'll have to check again.

Any other ideas?

4. Yo, give me a yell at the shop (PM me for the number if you don't know it), we will find the problem and make it right!

5. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    Service!
    I guess you have tried another bass with the same set up to make sure it's not the rig?

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 9, 2021