Roscoe LG 3005 $1800 or trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Thumper, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Thumper

Thumper Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Layton, UT
    I'm looking to trade for a fretless Roscoe, but would consider other high-end fretless 5s, or a Rapture J5 + $. My Roscoe is flawless: 2 tone burl myrtle body/top, spalted purpleheart board, ivory nut, 18v. 3 band pre. Reason for trade: I play fretless 80% of the time and all three of my Roscoes are fretted (Keith Roscoe would prefer I don't defret one).

I'm not interested in just any offer, this is my most beautiful and best sounding bass, but my other LG is a NAAM bass she won't let me get rid of, and I want to keep my SKB, so I need something special and mint.

I can email pictures (haven't learned how to post one since Photopoint went bye-bye).
  2. seismic demo

seismic demo

Mar 22, 2004
    yo dude, do you still have the 3005 with the purpleheart fr :hyper: etboard? if so,hit me back so we can converse about it.
  3. grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Leo: Is this the one with the LEDs? If so any interest in an MTD 535 w/Wenge neck and fingerboard. Korina body. This is a fretted model. If interested send some pics my way.
  4. Hey guys, this original post is from Sept. 2002. do you think he still has it?
  5. Thumper

Thumper Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Layton, UT
    Sorry guys, I've been on travel this week (Orlando) and was computerless. Yeah, the LG 3005 was long ago sold, still miss that one! The burl myrtle Roscoes KILL! I do have the 6 string SKB with LEDs, I've been on and off again about selling/trading. I love the action, playability & LEDs, but I don't think I'll ever perform with a 6, so I'll look at trades, just not your run-of-the-mill $1500 bass ( ;) ) unless $ come with.