1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Roscoe LG 3005 J sound clips on Youtube

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by sadowskyschmaus, May 12, 2011.

1. sadowskyschmaus

sadowskyschmaus

May 29, 2006
    Tokyo, JP
    I took a few vids of me playing on my new Roscoe LG 3005 Jazz bass today. Nothing earth-shattering, but will hopefully give you an idea of how these new Roscoe Js sound. This particular Roscoe Jazz has a mahogany body, quilted maple top, diamond wood finger ramp, birdseye maple finger board and an aguilar obp-2 preamp. Just type in Roscoe LG 3005 J bass in the youtube search section. Hope this helps anyone who was wondering how they sound. There is also another TBer who has a beautiful candy apple red 6 string century jazz, who has a great youtube review as well.

2. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    Mike - link?

3. chris lykins

chris lykins Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2004
    phoenix az
    Excellent playing and it sounds good but I love me a Roscoe! Its too bad that the transients are clipping my little computer speakers, Ill have to listen with some headphones to see if its better

4. Chris, yeah, my poor laptop speakers were popping pretty good from the transients as well...a bit of compression or limiting would take care of that. Otherwise, it sounds great!

Mike FANTASTIC playing! Thanks!

5. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    (headphones won't help)

6. sadowskyschmaus

sadowskyschmaus

May 29, 2006
    Tokyo, JP
    Yeah, my little flip camera couldn't really handle it...sorry. Maybe I'll do some more sound clips in the future that will be of better quality, but these will give you an idea of how the bass sounds at least in the meantime.

7. Mike, it sounds fantastic! :)

More an issue with my craptastic laptop speakers...