1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Roscoe LG 3005

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by B-LOW, May 27, 2018.

1. B-LOW

B-LOW Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Price:
    Strings:
    I'm a jazz bass guy at heart so up for sale is my Roscoe LG3005 in great shape. 1 3/4 at the nut, 35" scale, birds eye maple board, maple neck with purple heart, 9 lbs, bartolini 3 band preamp with access to the gain via back panel, bartolini pickups, hipshot hardware, form fitted Roscoe hard case in excellent shape, Roscoe red. $2200 shipped conus. As far as TRADES I'm not looking for anything specific at the moment but if you do make an offer PLEASE MAKE IT VIA PM ONLY. Possibly interested in a micro amp or a Markbass 112 cab as partial trades as well.
    Trading down with cash my way is an option.

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  2. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Eastern North Dakota
    The red over that quilt top with a maple board is one of my favorite looks from Roscoe.

B-LOW likes this.
  3. Joe BassPlayer

Joe BassPlayer Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    That Roscoe red on a killer quilt top is a really nice look.
    I also love the LG body with the straight pickups.

GLWTS

B-LOW likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021