Roscoe LG3000 $1400 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JRBrown, Dec 8, 2004.

1. JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    Today's Price: $1350.00 On HOLD.

Roscoe LG-3000 4-string bass for sale

After much consideration and hesitation I decided to sell my Roscoe. I'd like to keep it but I'm ready for a higher-end purchase. Problem is, I have 5 basses, so one has to go.

- 2002 year model
    - Tobacco burst
    - Heavily Birdseyed Maple board
    - Flame maple top on Mahogany body
    - Excellent condition (only 2 marks that I can see)
    - Bart dualcoil pups
    - Bart 3-band pre w/mid freq select
    - Roscoe case included
    - 2nd owner

# Trades considered for a Smith-4 Elite, Neck-through SC-4, or other very high-end 4-string bass (I'll add cash as required ;) ).

# I will also accept an amp as partial trade for now.

- Email for high-res pics
  2. JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    I got this from the Roscoe WWW. This is what the first owner had to say about this bass: (I'm the second owner)

"I just wanted to let you guys know that my LG-3000 has the best tone I have heard in any bass. The color is gorgeous and every time I play out with it, someone comments on the tone. It is almost impossible to get a bad tone! The SN of my bass is 4727 and I purchased it on March 7th (my birthday present to myself and the best gift I have ever given myself) from Alpha Music in Virginia Beach, VA. I use a Demeter pre-amp with a QSC PLX 1602 through a 4-10 Bag End Cabinet. This is one of those basses that you hate to put down!
    Thanks, Jack Sparagna
    < Later >
    Your basses are a fantastic value for the dollar. Six months after purchasing a LG-3000 I went and bought a LG-3005. WOW! I love the fretboard. It is one of the easiest 5-string fretboards I have ever played. I have never tried an _____, ______, or ______, etc., but I can't believe they could possibly be 3-4000.00 dollars better in tone! I will match my 5-er against any other high -end. Fantastic! Jack Sparagna"