1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Roscoe LG3000, ebony fretboard, Bartolini electronics, hard case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Asher S, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asher S

Asher S

Jan 31, 2008
    MA
    Price:
    Strings:
    photo1.
    Roscoe LG3000, ebony sapwood top, ebony fretboard, Bartolini electronics, with Roscoe case

I purchased this beautiful bass from the Atlanta Bass Gallery about 2.5 years ago. It is in stunning condition, and everything works perfectly (electronics, hardware, neck... everything). I cannot see/find cosmetic issues/defects either.

The strings are set low for fast funky playing. This bass is small, funky & chunky, with a huge range of sounds, from bright funk, to reggae, and jazz (especially with the ebony board).

Recently strung with a fresh set of D'Addario EX170 nickel roundwound strings (45-65-80-100). It also has black Dunlop StrapLoks. I can include a set of StrapLok strap lugs for your guitar strap.

Includes adjustment keys, case lock key, and hand-signed letter from Keith Roscoe with the bass's serial number and specifications (see photo of letter).

Specs are:
    Roscoe LG 3000 #5742 (Jan 2008)
    Swamp ash body
    Ebony sapwood top
    Maple purpleheart neck with walnut streamers
    Graphite nut
    24-fret ebony fretboard
    Black hardware
    Angled Bartolini pickups
    18v 3-band Bartolini preamp:
    4 control knobs:
    - master volume
    - pickup pan
    - mid boost/cut EQ (pulls up for upper vs. lower mid EQ)
    - stacked knob: bass/treble boost/cut

Weight on bathroom scale: 9.4 lbs.

New, this bass would cost over $4k ($3.2k + ~$300 for the sapwood ebony top + $600 for the ebony board).

Priced to sell at $1675 PayPal, shipped in USA only (no exceptions). $1600 local cash sale in the Boston area (http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/msg/4517860862.html).
    I am not interested in any trades, thank you.

photo1. photo2. photo3. photo5.

2. Asher S

Asher S

Jan 31, 2008
    MA
    Sale pending.

3. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    Stunning wood on that beauty.

4. Asher S