Roscoe LG3005 Custom Color

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sleevey55, Aug 20, 2013.

1. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    This LG3005 is brand new. I bought it this summer brand new and Ive played it only a few times in my home. I need money and as much as I enjoy looking at this bass, I cannot justify keeping it when I dont hardly play it. I saved up for almost a year to buy it as know these are not cheap basses, but I have some bills that I cannot pay from my paychecks alone. This bass has an Exhibition Quilt Maple top AND back with a Swamp Ash body with a Coral Pink finish. The neck is Maple with a Purpleheart center lamination. The fingerboard is Spalted Purpleheart and looks amazing. The quilting on the bass body is 3D looking its so detailed. Bartolini NTMB-F electronics. Knobs are bass, treble, midrange with a push pull for 2 different midrange frequencys and a pickup blend. The bass doesnt look pink at all but to me a Coral/Salmon colr which was custom ordered. Bass was built on October 10th, 2011. Comes with Roscoe HSC and has a new set of DR High Beams as I didnt like the Nickel strings that came stock on it. The bass weighs exactly 8.6lbs so its light and it balances like a dream, but it sounds like it weighs 30lbs. It can be smooth and warm or growly and dark. The tonal range of this bass is superb. I paid over $3000 for her a few months back, and as much as I need to sell it, I cannot take a beating on it either. This is a one of a kind bass as I havent see any this color out there and all of Keiths basses are one offs really. There isnt a single mark on the bass anywhere, its honestly brand new and is 100% functional in every way. Action is low. Im asking $2300 shipped. Shipping from Montana is expensive so I expect around $100 out of my pocket to ship it. This is an amazing instrument and I hope one of you out there is looking for just this guitar. Thanks for looking and feel free to call me at 406-647-1611 if you have any questions. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    More...

Attached Files:

3. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    more..

Attached Files:

4. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    and more...

Attached Files:

5. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Very nice.

6. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Thank you!

7. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what?

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    The coral finish over the quilted maple and the spalted purpleheart look sweet together.

8. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Yes, they do. Its a gorgeous bass......if you like the color scheme. Its not for everyone Im sure but, nonetheless, its a beauty

9. trades/partial trades?

10. Beautiful bass bump!

11. lowendmafia

lowendmafia Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sacramento, California
    I like the bass, but I really like your Boston Terrier...

12. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    I have to get cash, unless I can talk my local hospital into taking basses on trade for medical bills......

13. Bump because I miss my LG3005. They are awesome basses. This one is beautiful.

14. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Thanks romwarrior88!!!

15. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    PRICE DROP!!! Took $200 off.....hope this helps??

16. lsu921

lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Port Allen, La
    I'm usually not a fan of stained finishes, but this one is awesome! Looks golden in some of those pictures. GLWS.

17. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Bump!!!!!

18. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    PRICE DROP AGAIN, GOTTA SELL SOME BASSES!!

19. lsu921

lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Port Allen, La
    Are those "Roscoe" Bartolini pickups or Bartolini CB's?

20. They're "Roscoe" Barts. :)

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021