Roscoe LG3005 Custom Color

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sleevey55, Aug 20, 2013.

1. roscoe64

roscoe64

Aug 26, 2013
    hi
    i like your bass !! perfect instrument ... I had one and gave it ... and I want to get another one .. i live in Europe but i have a friend in America to sent it ... 2100 shipped .. Are you ok ?

2. Tom Howland

Tom Howland Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2003
    :cool:

Sweet Bass.

Just to be clear. You bought it brand new this year?
    But it was made in 2011, was it in a store for two years.
    Played, or un-played. NOS

3. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    it was a special order bass that Roscoe built, then the fella backed out. Keith asked a dealer in Denver (Premier Bass Guitars) if they would try to sell it. They took the bass, and put it on display to sell. I cant say how long Roscoe had it at their shop......I dont know how long the store in Denver had it either, but I bought it new after saving for it and making payments to them. Dan, the owner is one awesome fella and he worked with me to make sure I got the bass I wanted. It wasnt a bass that sat around and got played...if it did, you would never know, it still looks untouched....new in every way.

4. Consider trades for basses, bass amps, effects, guitars, drums, fine watches or canon lenses?

5. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    I believe it's sold...... Pending payment. Will keep you all updated if it falls through. Thank you all for your interest and kind words.

6. Moooon

Moooon

Nov 15, 2011
    I loved it very much!
    I want it very much!

7. lsu921

lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Port Allen, La
    Glad you got one sold. New owner should be excited.

8. Moooon

Moooon

Nov 15, 2011
    I'M unhappy,because I losed it.:crying:

9. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    The bass has sold. Congrats to the new owner, Im gonna miss her.

10. Wow. Truly, truly one-of-a-kind, for sure. Lovely color. Stunning.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021