Roscoe LG3005 "Kim Stone"

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by GRoberts, Feb 18, 2003.

1. GRoberts

GRoberts Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2003
    Tucson, AZ USA
    This "Kim Stone" Roscoe LG3005 is quite special. It was ordered, spec'd and built specifically for Kim Stone of "The Rippingtons" (Verified by Keith Roscoe himself. He remembers this Exhibition quilt maple Top as being very special)

This Roscoe LG3005 has an Exceptional tightly grained Swamp Ash body, Exhibition Grade Quilted Maple 10 (More like 12!) top. It is a major head turner. Maple neck with Purple Heart center strip, Ebony fingerboard, Estate Ivory Nut, Bartolini Soap bar Pickups, Aguilar 2-way (OBP-1) 18V Preamp, Embedded Dunlop Strap locks in the horn and lower bout (Factory installed by Keith Roscoe) Roscoe Custom case.

The tone is simply incredible and extremely versatile. This is a very clear, articulate, clean sounding bass with nice tight focused lows and crystal clear highs. Great for cutting through the mix and great slap sound as well. I simply can't afford to keep this most exceptional bass so I must let it go. Hopefully it will go to someone who will appreciate just how special and unique this bass is. As I said, I'm sure that Keith Roscoe will personally verify the authenticity and the story behind this very special bass. It is truly one-of-a-kind with a nice story to tell. It has the legendary roscoe Low B string which is unmatched anywhere, great action, with satin finished neck that plays like butter.

Retail on the bass is $3600. I paid $2500. Buy now for only $2200. This one stands out. You won't be disappointed!

email: Hurry! This one won't last long! Paypal preferred.