1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Roscoe LG3005 with Nordstrands and Wenge Wedge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lsu921, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsu921

lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Port Allen, La
    This bass has been listed here before. I've had it ALMOST traded twice. I'm just offering it for sale now, as I'm done with trades.

Here's a great looking Roscoe LG3005. Bass was completed on 07/07, and weighs about 8.5 pounds. Perfectly balanced. Mids can be cut/boosted at two different frequencies (push/pull knob). Specs are as follows:

• Exhibition Boxelder Burl on Spanish Cedar - $3750 + $400
    • Wenge Wedge Neck (Wenge/Yellowheart/Maple/Yellowheart/Wenge) - $600
    • African Tulipwood Fretboard - $100
    • Nordstrand DC5 Pickups - $275
    • Aguilar 3 Band EQ - $75
    • Diamondwood Nut - $75
    • Roscoe Hard Case -$200

Add those up, and you're looking at $5475 with Roscoe's 25% fixed discount that leaves you at $4106.25 out the door. OUCH!! :eek:

There is a crack in the clear coat at the neck pocket joint. I've had 5-10 basses with the same deal, and it's nothing more than cosmetic. Also, the frets could use a little filing. Either it wasn't done properly at the shop, or the board shrunk a little. If you want me to have this done for you I can by one of the best setup guys in the country, at your cost of course. :)

Great looking and feeling bass, just not my tone.

Get this one shipped to your door in the Continental US for $2100. No trades and no shipping outside of the US.

Pics for your pleasure. :smug:

DSCN2653.

DSCN2656.

DSCN2652.

DSCN2651.

ROS_LG3005_5370_lg7.

2. lsu921

lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Port Allen, La
    Sold pending payment...

3. Asher S

Asher S

Jan 31, 2008
    MA
    Payment sent!

4. dotcomee

dotcomee

Nov 13, 2007
    Austin, TX.
    :eek: :bawl:

Missed it by .... that much. Congrats Asher! :bassist:

5. Asher S

Asher S

Jan 31, 2008
    MA
    Thanks dotcomee- my first Roscoe...

6. lsu921

lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Port Allen, La
    Asher has indeed gotten himself a nice first Roscoe! Bass is sold and thread is closed! Thanks again Asher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.