1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Roscoe SKB-3006 FS/T

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Feb 1, 2004.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    I am selling/putting up for trade my Roscoe SKB-3006 fretted 6-string. Has a few dings around the headstock and input jack, other than that in excellent condition. Outfitted with new Smith bass burners. Bartolini 18v active preamp and p-ups. Bass, mid (w/frequency selector internally), and treble. Cocobolo top, mahogany back, 3-piece neck. Original semi-hardshell case included. Sounds and plays absolutely dreamy... Surpisingly lightweight for a "woody" 6-string. It has served it's purpose with some compositional pieces I have recently done and now it's time to move on back to another 5-string. Willing to trade for fretted AND/OR fretless 35" scale 5's so throw out some offers (+/- cash is always an option)... Selling outright, I'm asking $1600 shipped with the paypal fee included... slightly less for non-paypal payers. ;)

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    More pix:

3. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    I can get more pix upon request... THe closup of the body shows some hand prints and for some reason beyond me, the C-string looks black. These strings have less than 3 hours play on them!

4. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    SOLD!!! $1500.00 Shipped! :hyper: