Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Roscoe SKB-3006 FS/T

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Feb 1, 2004.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    I am selling/putting up for trade my Roscoe SKB-3006 fretted 6-string. Has a few dings around the headstock and input jack, other than that in excellent condition. Outfitted with new Smith bass burners. Bartolini 18v active preamp and p-ups. Bass, mid (w/frequency selector internally), and treble. Cocobolo top, mahogany back, 3-piece neck. Original semi-hardshell case included. Sounds and plays absolutely dreamy... Surpisingly lightweight for a "woody" 6-string. It has served it's purpose with some compositional pieces I have recently done and now it's time to move on back to another 5-string. Willing to trade for fretted AND/OR fretless 35" scale 5's so throw out some offers (+/- cash is always an option)... Selling outright, I'm asking $1600 shipped with the paypal fee included... slightly less for non-paypal payers. ;)

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    More pix:

3. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    I can get more pix upon request... THe closup of the body shows some hand prints and for some reason beyond me, the C-string looks black. These strings have less than 3 hours play on them!

4. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    SOLD!!! $1500.00 Shipped! :hyper: