Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

roscoe skb3005

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bryan2112, May 17, 2004.

1. i hate to do this but because of financial reasons, i must.

roscoe skb3005
    buckeye burl top
    spanish cedar back
    spalted purpleheart board
    bartolini 3 band eq
    black hardware

this bass is mint. never played out. it looks the same as when i got it brand new 7 months ago. of course it comes with the roscoe case also.
    $2000 and i'll pay for shipping. open to offers. i'd like to sell it here before ebay! :)

click here for more photos: http://homepage.mac.com/bperego5/PhotoAlbum3.html

2. sorry... i also should have put no trades as this is strictly financial.

thanks

3. bump for the morning crowd :)

4. one more bump before ebay...

5. drgregn

drgregn Granddude Supporting Member

May 13, 2002
    Denton, TX
  6. pm sent back at ya.

7. capalito

capalito ----

Dec 27, 2002
    I love everything about my LG3005 except that I found it a little too narrow at the bridge. Does anyone know if the hipshot bridge in my Roscoe allows to adjust the string spacing and make it wider? I tried to do it but I dont think that you can move the string from its original position. help please

8. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Don't most hipshot bridges already have 19mm spacing?

9. can't bring myself to put this on the bay yet. price lowered if anyone is still interested. :crying:

this roscoe has 19mm spacing. not sure about the others. and it is my understanding that you can adjust the spacing with the hipshot bridges.

10. drgregn

drgregn Granddude Supporting Member

May 13, 2002
    Denton, TX
    You have my email address! Still interested, but can't go 2 grand...

Thanks, Greg

11. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Why can't I be rich??!?! :bawl:

That beauty would be an incredible complement to my SKB 3006 :(

12. i know what you mean. if i was rich, i wouldn't be selling it. :scowl: $1700.00

13. rusty

rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Somebody help him!! :D It's a crying shame you've got to sell that... hope things straighten out soon.

14. thanks rusty... it is a shame. :crying:

i've got two tb'ers talking to me about now, so we'll see.

15. Get a hold of Adrian Garcia...I think he still deals w/ Keith Roscoe. He should be able to move it for you. accessbass.com

16. yeah, i bought it from adrian. :D

17. sold! (pending a 48 hour approval from the buyer of course)

thanks everyone. :)

18. AlexL

AlexL

Jul 20, 2004
    Minnesota
    Sold!

Regards,

The Buyer :)

19. if anyone ever wants to do business with AlexL... outstanding gentleman! thanks for everything bro!!!

furio